Island Block & Paving – for superior architectural blocks
Island Block and Paving's range of concrete building blocks is one of the most comprehensive in Australia.Servicing architects, builders and the construction industry, the Island Block & Paving range is almost endless when it comes to available sizes, colours and surface finishes.
This extensive building block range includes-
Natural Building Block products for construction & foundation work.
Tech-Dry water repellent products.
Superblocks – Lightweight, environmentally friendly & ideal for rendering.
Coloured Building Block products – available in a range of sizes & finishes including our architecturally designed exposed aggregate finish.
Heritage Stone Blocks – Split face, modern house blocks.
Sustainable Building Block products – manufactured with 40% recycled glass aggregate.
To enhance the lifespan of our entire range of our Tech-Dry blocks, coloured building blocks & sustainable building blocks they all are manufactured with Tech-Dry water repellent additives.
Typical Building Block Uses Include:
- Residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Architectural feature walls
- Load bearing or non-load bearing external walls for new homes or commercial buildings
- Swimming Pools
- Fire rated, acoustic and thermal applications
- Reinforced block walls for foundations
- Reinforced block retaining walls
- Economical alternative to pre-cast panels
- Fences/privacy walls/block retaining walls
Island Block & Paving’s extensive range of concrete building blocks complement our entire product range with matching colours and finishes available including render finishes, bricks, paving & retaining wall products.
From new homes to renovations, small landscape projects to commercial developments – the options are endless with Island Block & Paving products. Contact us today for a free quote on your project!
To view our product displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving - Midlands Highway, Breadalbane
- Island Block & Paving - 41 Howard Road, Glenorchy
- Melbourne Brick, various Melbourne outlets.
- Amber Tiles, various Sydney outlets.
- Australian Paving Centre, various Adelaide outlets
- We deliver across Tasmania including Hobart, Launceston, Devonport, Burnie, Smithton, St Helens and Scottsdale