Our DIY Retaining Walls and Retaining Wall blocks can be laid very easily and can be used for low garden walls, garden edging, larger vertical reinforced soil and also engineered, reinforced concrete retaining walls. The retaining wall block range is available in a variety of colours and come in five very different wall types so all of our clients can find one to suit their home and needs.
Island Block & Paving can offer assistance with retaining wall engineering, construction tips, drainage requirements and many other services. Many of our clients prefer to tinker with their home themselves, so don’t forget that our blocks for retaining walls are a fantastic DIY option. They are affordable and almost all laymen can master laying the blocks themselves.
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – 16525 Midlands Highway, Breadalbane, Launceston, TAS
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Road, Glenorchy, Hobart, TAS
- Island Block & Paving 24 hour display – 16 River Road, Burnie, TAS
- Melbourne Brick, 227 Princes Highway, Hallam & various Melbourne outlets,
- Amber Tiles Kellyville, 104 Windsor Road, Beaumont Hills & various Sydney outlets
- MD Brick, 40 Eddie Road, Minchinbury, NSW
- MD Brick, 9 Dyer Crescent, West Gosford NSW
- Australian Paving Centre, 3 Oborn Road, Mount Barker & various Adelaide outlets
- Delivery Tasmania wide & to most locations Australia wide can be arranged including Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
If you have any questions about the house brick range, please feel to contact our friendly customer service team on 1800 004 499 today.