The Freestone ECO Retaining Wall System is a more sustainable, DIY, vertical retaining wall for your next project.
Freestone ECO retaining walls are suitable for most retaining and garden wall situations. Manufactured with recycled glass aggregate which provide unique surface finishes.
Each Freestone ECO block has self-locating lugs which easily lock into the block above to provide a vertical wall. Purpose made 90 degree corner and bullnose capping are available to provide a complete system. Because Freestone ECO blocks have a minimal setback, all available space is able to be utilised to the maximum. Large sized hollow blocks allow for steel reinforcing and concrete core fill where required, providing an earthquake resistant wall which can also accommodate fences and services. Engineering design assistance is readily available for those larger projects that require it.
You can view the full DIY installation video here.
Two high-quality surface finishes are available, an ultra smooth finish and an exposed aggregate finish. To enhance the unique surface finish of your wall, Freestone ECO can be sealed with a proprietary masonry surface sealer.
The Freestone ECO Retaining Wall System can also be used for DIY backyard projects including creating steps, seating areas and raised garden beds.
Contact Island Block & Paving today for your FREE Quote.
Key benefits include:
- Unique finish that glistens in the light
- True to size, do-it-yourself
- Up to 40% recycled glass aggregate used
- No concrete footings required
- Large sized easy to use blocks
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – Midlands Highway, Breadalbane
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Rd, Glenorchy
- Melbourne Brick, various Melbourne outlets
- MD Brick, various Sydney outlets
- Amber Tiles, various Sydney outlets
- Australian Paving Centre, various Adelaide outlets