Municipal pavers from Island Block & Paving are specifically designed for use in high traffic, municipal spaces and commercial areas. Municipal Pavers can be manufactured with recycled glass aggregates which replace natural aggregates. These uniquely sustainable pavers are nationally recognised with Global Greentag certification. The large format 400mm x 300mm sized, 65mm thick pavers are the best choice for quality municipal projects. Municipal pavers are extremely high strength and are manufactured to exceed the design requirements of AS 4456 and CMAA PA05 Design Guide Concrete Flag Pavements. Current breaking load, abrasion resistance and slip resistance tests are available on request. Municipal Pavers can be made project specific with the designer having multiple colour choices and aggregate composition options.
Key benefits include:
- Large sized, Quick to lay
- Economical compared to concrete
- Low maintenance
- Strong colours
- Global Greentag certified (ECO range)using recycled aggregates
- Underground services can be easily accessed compared to concrete and asphalt
Municipal paving system sizes available:
- 230 x 190 x 75mm thick (trafficable – commercial vehicles)
- 400 x 300 x 65mm thick (trafficable – commercial vehicles)
- 225 x 113 x 80mm thick (trafficable – commercial vehicles)
Municipal paving finishes available:
- Standard finish
- Exposed Aggregate finish
- Diamond Brushed finish
Municipal pavers are quick and easy to lay meaning quicker construction time. They are delivered to your site pre-finished. No blocking of storm water drains and no messy cleaning up as is required for exposed aggregate concrete.
For enquiries about our range of Municipal pavers, please do not hesitate to contact us now.