The premium quality Pavers for the Future collection are specifically designed for high use municipal and commercial pavements. The Global Greentag certified pavers are made from high strength mix designs containing recycled glass aggregates which create unique surface finishes that will last a lifetime.
The patented Pavers for the Future are an environmentally responsible product with many benefits. Pavers for the Future are durable, trafficable, low maintenance, stain resistant, slip resistant and have a variety of unique surface finish options. Additionally they are manufactured to strict dimensional tolerances meaning size variations causing potential trip hazards are not a factor. All pavers exceed the design requirements of AS 4456 and CMAA PA05 design guide..
Pavers for the Future predominate sizes are 400mm x 300mm x 65mm thick and 300mm x 200mm x 65mm thick, designed to withstand commercial traffic as well as high pedestrian volumes. Paver sizes are interchangeable and allow for endless design opportunities.
Key benefits include:
- Unique Surface Finishes….patented
- Robust….16.3 kn Breaking Load
- Stain Resistant…..made with surface densifiers
- Slip Resistant….achieve a P5 rating
- Hard Wearing….abrasion resistance 3.2
- Environmentally responsible…lower CO2
Pavers for the Future sizes available:
- 400mm x 300mm x 65mm
- 300mm x 200mm x 65mm
- 400mm x 300mm x 50mm (selected colours)
- 400mm x 400mm x 75mm (special orders)
- 230mm x 190mm x 75mm (special orders)
Pavers for the Future finishes available:
- Standard finish
- Exposed Aggregate finish
- Polished finish
- Diamond Brushed finish
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – Midlands Highway, Breadalbane
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Road, Glenorchy
- Melbourne Brick, various Melbourne, Victorian outlets.
- Amber Tiles, various Sydney outlets.
- Australian Paving Centre, various Adelaide outlets
- MD Brick, various Sydney, New South Wales outlets