Bricks for the Future are exclusively manufactured by award-winning, Tasmanian owned company Island Block & Paving. The patented Bricks for the Future are the ideal house brick choice and are available in two sophisticated styles – the “Premium Range” and the “Designer Range”. The ranges include subtle brick colours in a range of finishes including standard, refined ultra smooth or exposed aggregate surface textures. All house bricks are made with six holes to assist bricklaying.
Island Block & Paving recommends the Concrete Masonry Association of Australia cleaning methods, which, as well as other technical information, can be viewed at cmaa.com.au/technical.
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – 16525 Midlands Highway, Breadalbane, Launceston, TAS
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Road, Glenorchy, Hobart, TAS
- Island Block & Paving 24 hour display – 16 River Road, Burnie TAS
- Melbourne Brick, 227 Princes Highway, Hallam & various Melbourne outlets,
- Amber Tiles Kellyville, 104 Windsor Road, Beaumont Hills & various Sydney outlets
- MD Brick, 40 Eddie Road, Minchinbury, NSW
- MD Brick, 9 Dyer Crescent, West Gosford NSW
- Australian Paving Centre, 3 Oborn Road, Mount Barker & various Adelaide outlets
- Delivery Tasmania wide & to most locations Australia wide can be arranged including Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
If you have any questions about the house brick range, please feel to contact our friendly customer service team on 1800 004 499 today.