Bricks for the Future are an exclusive brick range available in unique finishes and contemporary colours. Bricks for the Future from Island Block & Paving offer a state of the art patented brick selection, nationally recognised for its unique surface textures, modern colours and Global Green Tag certification.
Bricks for the Future are exclusively manufactured by award-winning, Tasmanian owned company Island Block & Paving. The patented Bricks for the Future are the ideal house brick choice and are available in two sophisticated styles – the “Premium Range” and the “Designer Range”. The ranges include subtle brick colours in a range of finishes including standard, refined ultra smooth or exposed aggregate surface textures. All house bricks are made with six holes to assist bricklaying.
Island Block & Paving recommends the Concrete Masonry Association of Australia cleaning methods, which, as well as other technical information, can be viewed at cmaa.com.au/technical.
Key benefits include:
- Colours and Style: Bricks for the Future offer a vast range of unique brick colours and textures. All bricks are colourfast, the colour is blended throughout the brick i.e. not a surface coating that can chip off.
- Low Maintenance: Bricks for the Future require minimal maintenance to keep them looking pristine. An advantage over cladding products is bricks allow the householder to enjoy their home without concerns on future maintenance.
- Robust: The range is strong and extremely noise resistant. Their fire resistance is perfect for Australia’s harsh environment. The range also have a security advantage over cladding options as due to their durability they resist termites and any other unwelcome visitors.
- Energy Efficient: The bricks have a high thermal mass producing a much cooler house in summer and a warm house in winter, therefore reducing household energy costs.
- Sustainability: Bricks for the Future are manufactured to stand the test of time, no replacement costs. recycled aggregates are used where possible meaning landfill is reduced. Modern natural curing methods which reduce energy consumption are implemented, 100% captured water is used and CO2 emissions are reduced.
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – 16525 Midlands Highway, Breadalbane, Launceston, TAS
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Road, Glenorchy, Hobart, TAS
- Island Block & Paving 24 hour display – 16 River Road, Burnie TAS
- Melbourne Brick, 227 Princes Highway, Hallam & various Melbourne outlets,
- Amber Tiles Kellyville, 104 Windsor Road, Beaumont Hills & various Sydney outlets
- MD Brick, 40 Eddie Road, Minchinbury, NSW
- MD Brick, 9 Dyer Crescent, West Gosford NSW
- Australian Paving Centre, 3 Oborn Road, Mount Barker & various Adelaide outlets
- Delivery Tasmania wide & to most locations Australia wide can be arranged including Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
If you have any questions about the house brick range, please feel to contact our friendly customer service team on 1800 004 499 today.