Island Block & Paving manufacture an extensive range of concrete building blocks which are supplied statewide to the building and construction industry.
As Tasmania’s largest manufacturer of concrete blocks, Island Block & Paving stock a full range of 90mm wide, 140mm wide, 190mm, 240mm and 290mm wide natural building blocks. All of which are available in a variety of lengths to limit onsite cutting and wastage.
Typical uses for Concrete Building Blocks:
- Residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Load bearing or non-load bearing external walls for new homes, commercial or multi-storey buildings
- Acoustic and thermal applications
- Fire rated walls
- Acoustic walls and thermal applications
- Swimming pools
- Fences and privacy walls
- Architectural feature walls
- Reinforced concrete block walls for foundations
- Reinforced concrete block retaining walls
- Economical alternative to pre-cast panels
Island Block & Paving are a one-stop shop as we also distribute the Unitex range of renders, mouldings and lightweight cladding to finish off most building block projects.
Contact Island Block & Paving today for a free quote on your next project.