Island Block & Paving – for superior architectural blocks. Island Block and Paving’s range of concrete building blocks is one of the most comprehensive in Australia. Servicing architects, builders and the construction industry, the Island Block & Paving range is almost endless when it comes to available sizes, colours and surface finishes.
Island Block & Paving’s extensive range of concrete building blocks complement our entire product range with matching colours and finishes available including render finishes, bricks, paving and retaining wall products.
To enhance the lifespan of our entire range of Tech-Dry blocks, coloured building blocks and sustainable building blocks they all are manufactured with Tech-Dry water repellent additives.
From new homes to renovations, small landscape projects to commercial developments – the options are endless with Island Block & Paving products. Contact us today for a free quote on your project.
Typical concrete architectural building block uses include:
- Residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Architectural feature walls
- Load bearing or non-load bearing external walls for new homes or commercial buildings
- Swimming pools
- Fire rated, acoustic and thermal applications
- Reinforced block walls for foundations
- Reinforced block retaining walls
- Economical alternative to pre-cast panels
- Fences/privacy walls/block retaining walls
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – 16525 Midlands Highway, Breadalbane, Launceston, TAS
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Road, Glenorchy, Hobart, TAS
- Melbourne Brick, 227 Princes Highway, Hallam & various Melbourne outlets,
- Amber Tiles Kellyville, 104 Windsor Road, Beaumont Hills & various Sydney outlets
- MD Brick, 40 Eddie Road, Minchinbury, NSW
- MD Brick, 9 Dyer Crescent, West Gosford NSW
- Australian Paving Centre, 3 Oborn Road, Mount Barker & various Adelaide outlets
- Delivery Tasmania wide & to most locations Australia wide can be arranged including Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
If you have any questions about the house brick range, please feel to contact our friendly customer service team on 1800 004 499 today.