Island Block & Paving – for superior architectural blocks. Island Block and Paving’s range of concrete building blocks is one of the most comprehensive in Australia. Servicing architects, builders and the construction industry, the Island Block & Paving range is almost endless when it comes to available sizes, colours and surface finishes.
To enhance the lifespan of our entire range of Tech-Dry blocks, coloured building blocks and sustainable building blocks they all are manufactured with Tech-Dry water repellent additives.
Island Block & Paving’s extensive range of concrete building blocks complement our entire product range with matching colours and finishes available including render finishes, bricks, paving and retaining wall products.
From new homes to renovations, small landscape projects to commercial developments – the options are endless with Island Block & Paving products. Contact us today for a free quote on your project!
Typical architectural building block uses include:
- Residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Architectural feature walls
- Load bearing or non-load bearing external walls for new homes or commercial buildings
- Swimming pools
- Fire rated, acoustic and thermal applications
- Reinforced block walls for foundations
- Reinforced block retaining walls
- Economical alternative to pre-cast panels
- Fences/privacy walls/block retaining walls
To view our product displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – Midlands Highway, Breadalbane
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Road, Glenorchy
- Melbourne Brick, various Melbourne outlets.
- Amber Tiles, various Sydney outlets.
- Australian Paving Centre, various Adelaide outlets
We deliver across Tasmania including Hobart, Launceston, Devonport, Burnie, Smithton, St Helens and Scottsdale