Building blocks manufactured by Island Block & Paving are available in an extensive selection sizes. The building blocks compliment the rest of our product range with matching colours and finishes available including render finishes, bricks, paving and retaining wall products.
To enhance the lifespan of our entire range of Tech-Dry blocks, coloured building blocks and sustainable building blocks they all are manufactured with Tech-Dry water repellent additives. Island Block & Paving also manufacture the patented, Global Green Tag certified range of sustainable building blocks, Blocks for the Future.
From new homes to renovations, small landscape projects to commercial developments – the options are endless with Island Block & Paving products. Contact us today for a free quote on your project.
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – 16525 Midlands Highway, Breadalbane, Launceston, TAS
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Road, Glenorchy, Hobart, TAS
- Island Block & Paving 24 hour display – 16 River Road, Burnie, TAS
- Hume Bricks and Pavers – 8 Metrolink Cct, Campbellfield VIC
- Melbourne Brick, 227 Princes Highway, Hallam & various Melbourne outlets,
- Amber Tiles Kellyville, 104 Windsor Road, Beaumont Hills & various Sydney outlets
- MD Brick, 40 Eddie Road, Minchinbury, NSW
- MD Brick, 9 Dyer Crescent, West Gosford NSW
- Australian Paving Centre, 3 Oborn Road, Mount Barker & various Adelaide outlets
- Delivery Tasmania wide & to most locations Australia wide can be arranged including Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
If you have any questions about the house brick range, please feel to contact our friendly customer service team on 1800 004 499 today.