The Freestone ECO Retaining Wall System is a more sustainable DIY, vertical retaining wall which is manufactured with recycled glass aggregate to provide unique smooth surface finishes that glisten in the light.
Freestone ECO retaining walls are suitable for most retaining or garden wall situations, engineering design assistance is available.
Each Freestone ECO block has self-locating lugs which easily lock into the block above to provide a vertical wall. Purpose made 90 degree corner and bullnose capping are available to provide a complete system. Freestone ECO blocks have a minimal setback which allows all available space to be utilised to the maximum. The large sized hollow blocks allow for steel reinforcing and concrete core fill where required, providing an earthquake resistant wall which can also accommodate fences and services.
There are two high-quality surface finishes available, a smooth finish and an exposed aggregate finish. To enhance the unique surface finish, Freestone ECO can be sealed with a proprietary masonry surface sealer.
Key benefits include:
- Unique finish that glistens in the light
- True to size, do-it-yourself
- Up to 40% recycled glass aggregate used
- No concrete footings required
- Large sized easy to use blocks
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – Midlands Highway, Breadalbane
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Rd, Glenorchy
- Melbourne Brick, various Melbourne outlets
- MD Brick, various Sydney outlets
- Amber Tiles, various Sydney outlets
- Amber Tiles – Fyshwick, Canberra
- Australian Paving Centre, various Adelaide outlets