The Freestone ECO Retaining Wall System is a more sustainable, DIY, vertical retaining wall. Green Tag certified and manufactured with recycled glass aggregates to provide unique smooth surface finishes that glisten in the light.
Freestone ECO retaining walls are suitable for most retaining or garden wall situations with engineering design assistance available for larger scale projects.
Each block has self-locating lugs which easily lock into the block above to provide a vertical wall. Purpose made 90 degree corner and bullnose capping are available to provide a complete retaining wall system. In addition, the blocks have a minimal setback which allows all available space to be utilised to the maximum. The large sized, hollow blocks allow for steel reinforcing and concrete core filling where required. You can view the full DIY installation video here.
There are two high-quality surface finishes available, a smooth, diamond brushed finish and an exposed aggregate finish.
You can easily further enhance the unique surface finish with a suitable concrete sealer.
Enquire today for your FREE quote.
Key benefits include:
- Unique finish that glistens in the light
- True to size, do-it-yourself
- Up to 40% recycled glass aggregate used
- No concrete footings required
- Large sized easy to use blocks
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – Midlands Highway, Breadalbane
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Rd, Glenorchy
- Melbourne Brick, various Melbourne outlets
- MD Brick, various Sydney outlets
- Amber Tiles, various Sydney outlets
- Amber Tiles – Fyshwick, Canberra
- Australian Paving Centre, various Adelaide outlets