Pavers for the Future, the premium, quality paving collection are specifically designed for high use municipal and commercial pavements.
Sustainable and Global Green Tag certified, the range are manufactured using recycled glass aggregates. Due to being made using from high strength mix designs we are able to create unique surface finishes that will last a lifetime.
The patented Pavers for the Future are an environmentally responsible product with many benefits. Benefits include being durable, trafficable, low maintenance, stain and slip resistant. Above all, the range is available in variety of unique surface finish options including exposed aggregate and polished options. Additionally they are manufactured to strict dimensional tolerances meaning size variations causing potential trip hazards are not a factor.
Predominate sizes available are 400mm x 300mm x 65mm thick and 300mm x 200mm x 65mm thick. These are designed to withstand commercial traffic as well as high pedestrian volumes with endless design opportunities are available as the paver sizes are interchangeable.
Key benefits include:
- Patented Unique Surface Finishes
- Robust with a 16.3 kn Breaking Load
- Stain Resistant and manufactured with surface densifiers
- Slip Resistant which achieve a P5 rating
- Hard Wearing and abrasion resistance 3.2
- Environmentally responsible with lower CO2
- Global Green Tag Certified
- All pavers meet the design requirements of AS 4456 and CMAA PA05 design guide.
Contact Island Block & Paving today for a free quote on your next project. Or view our latest job photos on our social media pages.