Pavers for the Future
Island Block and Paving’s Pavers for the Future are an environmentally beneficial paving range that is manufactured with recycled glass aggregate to provide a unique high-quality finish that glistens in the light. Our exposed aggregate pavers have excellent strength and are suitable for all types of paving projects from residential to commercial.
Pavers for the Future are manufactured with up to 40% recycled glass aggregate. After manufacture, the exposed aggregate pavers are shot blasted to expose the attractive coloured glass on the surface. The pavers can be laid per the recommended installation steps.
Key benefits include:
- Unique finish that glistens in the light
- True to size, easy to lay, slip resistant
- Pedestrian, driveway and permeable paving options
- Up to 40% recycled glass aggregate used
- Up to 40% less natural resources used
- 10% reduction in cement= lower CO2 emissions
Pavers for the Future sizes available:
- Exposed aggregate 400 x 300 x 50mm
- Drivestone ECO 400 x 300 x 65mm
- Plazastone ECO 400 x 400 x 50mm
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – Midlands Highway, Breadalbane
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Road, Glenorchy
- Melbourne Brick, various Melbourne outlets.
- Amber Tiles, various Sydney outlets.
- Australian Paving Centre, various Adelaide outlets