Drivestone driveway pavers are the biggest and the best exposed aggregate concrete pavers available.
The large sized 65mm thick Drivestone driveway pavers are the best choice for quality residential driveways. They are made with coloured aggregates or engineered glass sand. A variety of high quality surface finishes are available including Polished, refined and exposed aggregate finishes which provide durable, non-slip and highly attractive driveway which are the envy of the neigbours. For a more cost effective option, drivestone pavers are available with a standard, smooth finish. At Island Block & Paving we have a wide range of colours and finishes for you to choose from for your next project.
Key benefits include:
- Large sized
- Quick to lay
- Economical compared to exposed aggregate concrete driveways
- Low maintenance
- Strong colours
- Underground services can be easily accessed compared to concrete and asphalt
Drivestone driveway paving is recommended to be sealed with 2 coats of concrete stencil sealer available from Island Block & Paving.
The large format Drivestone products are a massive 400mm x 300mm x 65mm thick and are suitable for residential driveways, parking areas or light commercial vehicle areas. Because of the large size, the Drivestone pavers are quick and easy to lay, allowing handymen to lay them. They are delivered to your site pre-finished with the exposed aggregate finish. No blocking of stormwater drains and no messy cleaning up will be required for exposed aggregate concrete driveways.
For enquiries about our range of exposed aggregate pavers, please do not hesitate to contact us now. We will happily answer any queries you may have and can help you find a solution to suit your needs and budget.
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – 16525 Midland Highway, Breadalbane
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Rd, Glenorchy
- Island Block & Paving – 24/7 Display – 16 River Rd, Burnie
- Hume Bricks and Pavers – 8 Metrolink Cct, Campbellfield VIC
- Melbourne Brick, various Melbourne outlets
- Amber Tiles, various Sydney outlets
- Australian Paving Centre, various Adelaide outlets
- We deliver across Tasmania including Hobart, Launceston, Devonport, Burnie, Smithton, St Helens and Scottsdale