Island Block & Paving’s Exposed Aggregate range of pavers are available with two exclusive aggregates. Pavers for the Future are a more sustainable, environmentally beneficial paving range that is manufactured with recycled glass aggregate to provide a unique high-quality finish that glistens in the light. Island Block & Paving also manufacture the range with an exclusive pebble aggregate providing you with an affordable alternative to exposed concrete. Our exposed aggregate pavers have excellent strength and are suitable for all types of paving projects from residential to commercial.
Key benefits include:
- Unique finish that glistens in the light
- True to size, easy to lay, slip resistant
- Pedestrian, driveway and permeable paving options
- Up to 40% recycled glass aggregate used
- Up to 40% less natural resources used
- 10% reduction in cement= lower CO2 emissions
Exposed Aggregate sizes available:
- Exposed aggregate ECO & Pebble 400 x 300 x 50mm
- Drivestone Pebble & ECO 400 x 300 x 65mm
- Plazastone ECO 400 x 400 x 50mm
Pavers for the Future are manufactured with up to 40% recycled glass aggregate. After manufacture the exposed aggregate pavers are shot blasted to expose the attractive coloured glass on the surface. The pavers can be laid per the recommended installation steps.
Exposed aggregate paving can be sealed if desired to further highlight the glass aggregate with 2 coats of Concrete stencil sealer- available from Island Block & Paving.
Other Sustainable Products for the Future:
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – Midlands Highway, Breadalbane
- Island Block & Paving, 41 Howard Rd, Glenorchy
- Melbourne Brick, various Melbourne outlets
- Amber Tiles, various Sydney outlets
- Australian Paving Centre, various Adelaide outlets