Sustainable Products for the Future is an exclusive product collection manufactured by Island Block & Paving. The range has achieved Global Green Tag certification and includes a unique, environmentally beneficial range of bricks, retaining wall blocks, concrete building blocks and weed-free paving. All products use coloured recycled glass aggregates instead of natural resources therefor producing a more sustainable finished product. These patented building products are trademarked as Bricks for the Future, Blocks for the Future, Pavers for the Future and the Freestone ECO Retaining Wall System.
The Sustainable Products for the Future range is a sustainable building range which minimises landfill in Australia whilst simultaneously reducing the mining of natural resources typically used in manufacture, thus resulting in a sustainable high end finished product.
“It’s easy being green” by using Sustainable Products for the Future.
Island Block & Paving is quality assured to ISO 9001:2008 and is committed to manufacturing more sustainable, environmentally beneficial building products where possible.
The Sustainable Products for the Future range is manufactured with up to 40% coloured glass aggregate. The environmental benefits of these more eco-friendly, recycled, sustainable building materials are enormous as natural resourced aggregates such as sand and metal dust, are replaced in manufacture by a potential landfill product. Due to the cementitious value of the finely crushed recycled glass, cement usage is reduced by 10% – therefore CO2 emissions are lowered when our environmentally friendly building materials are produced. When you decide to purchase the superior products from Island Block & Paving, you are not only guaranteed to get a great price on your building materials, but also peace of mind for having chosen a more sustainable building product.
Key Environmental Benefits:
- Reduces landfill
- Up to 40% recycled glass aggregate used.
- Up to 40% less natural resources used.
- 10% reduction in cement usage = lower CO2 emissions.
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – 16525 Midlands Highway, Breadalbane, Launceston, TAS
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Road, Glenorchy, Hobart, TAS
- Melbourne Brick, 227 Princes Highway, Hallam & various Melbourne outlets,
- Amber Tiles Kellyville, 104 Windsor Road, Beaumont Hills & various Sydney outlets
- MD Brick, 40 Eddie Road, Minchinbury, NSW
- MD Brick, 9 Dyer Crescent, West Gosford NSW
- Australian Paving Centre, 3 Oborn Road, Mount Barker & various Adelaide outlets
- Delivery Tasmania wide & to most locations Australia wide can be arranged including Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
If you have any questions about the house brick range, please feel to contact our friendly customer service team on 1800 004 499 today.