Concrete pavers from Island Block & Paving are commonly known as weedfree paving. All concrete pavers are produced with a specific waterproof additive that inhibits weed and moss growth within the paved area, this ensures longevity of colour, resistance to stains and provides a slip-resistant concrete paving that will last the test of time.
Island Block & Paving have premium and budget priced paving options available for entertaining alfresco and patio areas, high-class driveway options to withstand vehicle traffic and also have a patented more sustainable range of eco pavers known as Pavers for the Future. These exclusive pavers benefit the environment as they are made from coloured recycled glass aggregates that create a unique surface finish that shimmers in the light. The weedfree concrete paving range is available in a wide range of colours as well as finishes, including polishing, honing and exposed aggregate options available.
We also supply our concrete paving products to customers in Melbourne including country Victoria and right across eastern Australia. Select from the list below to view further information or request a FREE QUOTE to allow our friendly staff help you with your paving selection.
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving – 16525 Midlands Highway, Breadalbane, Launceston, TAS
- Island Block & Paving – 41 Howard Road, Glenorchy, Hobart, TAS
- Island Block & Paving 24 hour display – 16 River Road, Burnie, TAS
- Hume Bricks and Pavers – 8 Metrolink Cct, Campbellfield VIC
- Melbourne Brick, 227 Princes Highway, Hallam & various Melbourne outlets,
- Amber Tiles Kellyville, 104 Windsor Road, Beaumont Hills & various Sydney outlets
- MD Brick, 40 Eddie Road, Minchinbury, NSW
- MD Brick, 9 Dyer Crescent, West Gosford NSW
- Australian Paving Centre, 3 Oborn Road, Mount Barker & various Adelaide outlets
- Delivery Tasmania wide & to most locations Australia wide can be arranged including Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
If you have any questions about the house brick range, please feel to contact our friendly customer service team on 1800 004 499 today.