Bricks for the Future
Exclusive house bricks available in unique finishes and contemporary colours
Bricks for the Future from Island Block & Paving offer a state of the art patented brick selection, nationally recognised for its unique surface textures, inspirational modern colours and Global Green Tag certification.
Bricks for the Future are exclusively manufactured by award winning, Tasmanian owned company Island Block & Paving. The patented Bricks for the Future are the ideal brick choice and are available in two sophisticated styles - the "Premium Range" and the "Designer Range". They include subtle brick colours in either stunningly smooth or exposed aggregate surface textures. All bricks are made with six holes to assist bricklaying.
Island Block & Paving recommends the Concrete Masonry Association of Australia cleaning methods, which, as well as other technical information, can be viewed at cmaa.com.au/technical
PREMIUM BRICK RANGE- Global Green tag certified, made with recycled coloured glass aggregates which provide a unique surface finish that glistens in the light.
DESIGNER BRICK RANGE- Contemporary colours and neutral blends, designer bricks are made with natural sand aggregates.
To view our displays visit these showrooms:
- Island Block & Paving - Midlands Highway, Breadalbane, Launceston
- Island Block & Paving - 41 Howard Road, Glenorchy
- Melbourne Brick, various Melbourne outlets.
- Amber Tiles, various Sydney outlets.
- Australian Paving Centre, various Adelaide outlets
- We also deliver across Tasmania including Hobart, Launceston, Devonport, Burnie, Smithton, St Helens and Scottsdale
If you have any questions about the brick range, please feel to contact our friendly customer service team on 1800 004 499 today.