Island Block & Paving is committed to manufacturing environmentally responsible products with high end surface finishes. All sustainable products are made from a high-quality engineered sand, consisting of processed coloured glass aggregates which provide on trend colours and textures that softly glisten. The collection of sustainable bricks, building blocks, DIY wall blocks, retaining wall blocks and paving are trademarked as Bricks for the Future, Blocks for the Future, Pavers for the Future, DIY Wall Blocks, Freestone Rockface Retaining Wall Blocks and the Freestone ECO Retaining Wall System.
All products are quality assured to ISO 9001:2015 and have achieved Level A Global Green Tag certification. As a further commitment to sustainability an EPD and carbon rate certification is pending. View our sustainability credentials on our Sustainable Products for the Future page.
A feature of the Island Block & Paving collection of products is the vibrant colours across the range, with the purest of whites and strongest black colours, in smooth , exposed, refined, or polished surface finishes. All products are colourfast; not a surface coating that can chip. Additionally, to protect against staining, efflorescence and water ingress, all coloured products are also made with Tech-Dry water repellent additives, this ensures easy cleaning and product durability.
The patented DIY wall products and retaining wall systems are renowned for their interlocking connecting lugs, reduced weight for handling and usability.
The large product range allows us to cater for a wide variety of customer requirements – from commercial developments, new homes, renovations, DIY landscape projects, garden retaining walls, engineered walls to council projects – the options are endless with Island Block & Paving products.
Established in 1993 and with 30 years’ experience Architects, Building Designers and Engineers can get technical support from the knowledgeable Island Block & Paving team- “No one knows Bricks, Blocks & Pavers better”.
Available from Hume Bricks & Pavers 8 Metrolink Circuit, Campbellfield Melbourne who distribute throughout Melbourne and Victoria
Sustainable products summary:
- Brick colours including on trend colours “whites” “pastels and “blacks”. Bricks for the Future range.
- Elongated long format Bricks Bespoke brick range.
- Refined, Polished and exposed finishes with feature aggregates.
- Global Greentag level A and Platinum Health rate certification.
- Coloured Bricks, Blocks and Pavers with feature aggregates.
- Exposure grade and salt attack resistant to AS/NZS 4456.1
- Patented Retaining walls for DIY and civil use. Retaining Wall range.
- Lightweight DIY Wall Blocks as alternative to concrete blocks laid on mortar.
- Commercial paving options in various surface finishes.
- Pavers including Permeable paving 50mm and 65mm thick.
- Delivery to Melbourne metropolitan areas & Victoria wide
- Free Samples
- Architectural Sample Box’s
- Retaining Wall CAD drawings for Architects/Designers to download
- Quoting service & Plan Estimating
- Technical Advice and support for designers with Concrete Masonry Association of Australia membership
To view our Melbourne display:
If you have any questions about the Sustainable Products for the Future range, please feel to contact our friendly customer service team on 1800 960 441 or for architectural enquiries contact our Victorian Area Manager email@example.com.